Using Zapier to integrate with other web services
Zapier is an automation tool that connects hundreds of online applications and syncs data between them – all without needing to code. The interface allows you to push data from the sources you use most into your EmailOctopus dashboard.
With Zapier’s EmailOctopus integration you can choose from a list of actions that allow you to automatically:
- Add/update contact – adds a new subscriber to a list in EmailOctopus or updates the data you have for them
- Unsubscribe contact – unsubscribes an email address from a list in EmailOctopus
- Update a contact’s email address – syncs recent updates to contact details
- Find a contact – search of existing contacts in your mailing lists
The trigger that sets off these actions in EmailOctopus will vary depending on the app you’re connecting to.
You can connect EmailOctopus to over 2,000 apps via Zapier, including Shopify, Gravity Forms, ClickFunnels, Stripe and Ghost. When connecting apps, you can choose from a library of ready-made integrations with pre-defined automated workflows.
These workflows consist of a trigger and an action. And this connection between the two apps is known as a Zap.
Here are some of the most popular Zaps with our users:
You can also connect EmailOctopus with any other app listed in Zapier by creating a custom Zap. If you can find your desired web service in the Zapier directory, you can connect it with EmailOctopus.
Zapier is priced according to the number of Zaps you need and the number of times each Zap will run each month. For more information, view Zapier’s pricing page.
Getting started with Zapier
- Create a Zapier account
- Go to the EmailOctopus app page in Zapier
- Find the app you want to connect with EmailOctopus
- Choose the trigger and the action from the menu
- Enter your account details for each app
- Complete your Zap