Here you'll find support documentation to help you manage campaigns in EmailOctopus.
- What's required in a footer
- Tracking campaigns in Google Analytics
- How to add social share links to your campaign
- Why can't I use iFrame element in my campaign
- What can I code into EmailOctopus?
- How to A/B test your campaign
- How to add social follow links to your campaign
- How to change the colour of the bullet points?
- How to insert an email or phone link into your campaigns
- Why is Gmail clipping my email
- How to edit the hyperlink settings
- I can't send a campaign because its HTML is over 0.5MB
- How to display field value in the web version of my campaign
- Formatting custom dates in campaigns
- How to send a campaign using a template you created
- Difference between an automation and a campaign